Danila Riccio

All rights reserved


I was born in Naples, in 1983.

I have always drawn, for years it was my secret. Nobody knew. Well, starting from 2016 not anymore.

I’m a self-taught illustrator.
85% of the time I use ink on paper (preferably raw paper / 220gr), the other 15% I jump from digital with Procreate, to the good old Illustrator and Photoshop.

I hate olives, I love ducks.

-Events I took part in-
– March 2020, Quarantine. As of, I stayed at home.
– 2020, Berlin Graphic Days #14
– 2019, Comic Invasion as winner of the 2018 Comic Contest
– 2019, Christmas Market, RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo Schliemannstrasse 29 10437 Berlin
– 2019, Kunstsalon IV, Sprachsalon, Wiechelstrasse 38 12045 Berlin
– 2018, Berlin Graphic Days #12

-Commissions/Published works-
– Illustration published on the release number 4 of Settepagine
– 2020-2021 Illustrations for the children’s theatre projekt “Giteles Digitales Märchenfenster” by Birgit Hägele
– May 2020, “What day is it. A comic about the pandemic”, published online on Journals of a Pandemic
– 2020, Treasure hunt Comic for ComicInvasion Berlin
– 2020, Illustrations for Microserenate Short stories
– 2020, Illustrations for LTV Magazine, ISSUE 02/2020
– 2019, AUF MAUER MACHEN with photographer Stefano Miliffi
– 2019, “‘O Quadèrno napulitano“, published by RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo
– 2019, Illustrations for Luca Rossi’s Album “Fiorigrotta
– 2017, Storyboard for the short movie by Sophia Bösch – Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF

Do you have any questions? Write to me!
Do you wanna buy one of my original drawings? Write to me!
Do you think we could work together on something? Write to me!
Do you want me to draw you something for you? Write to me!
Hit that tiny envelope icon on your left.