It started in Naples, in 1983.
I have always drawn, then left it at the side for many years. In 2016 I decided to get back at what I like the most.
The worlds I have known, I haven’t always been able to express them in words. To understand them and myself, I have always needed to trace signs, to fasten words and images on paper.
All things my voice won’t speak out loudly, will be calmly screamed here. Have a look at it.
Do you have questions? Write me!
Do you wanna buy one of my drawings? Write me!
Do you think we could work together on something? Write me!
Do you want me to draw you something, like a tattoo? Write me!
Do you have nothing interesting to do? Write me!
Hit that tiny envelope icon on your left.
Events I took part to:
– 2018, Berlin Graphic Days #12
– 2019, Kunstsalon IV, Sprachsalon – Wiechelstrasse 38 12045 Berlin
– 2019, Christmas Market, RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo – Schliemannstrasse 29 10437 Berlin
– 2017, Storyboard for the short movie Rå by Sophia Bösch – Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
– 2019, Illustrations for Luca Rossi’s Album “Fiorigrotta”
– 2019, “‘O Quadèrno napulitano“, published by RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo
– 2019, AUF MAUER MACHEN with photographer Stefano Miliffi
(You can find some of my original drawings by RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo bookshop, located in Berlin).