I was born in Naples, in 1983.
I have always drawn, for years it was my secret. Nobody knew. Well, from 2016 not anymore.
I’m a self-taught illustrator.
85% of the time I use ink on paper (preferably raw paper / 220gr), the other 15% I jump from digital with Procreate, to the good old Illustrator and Photoshop.
I have a complicated relationship with olives.
Do you have questions? Write me!
Do you wanna buy one of my original drawings? Write me!
Do you think we could work together on something? Write me!
Do you want me to draw you something, like a tattoo, a logo, a comic-strip? Write me!
Do you have nothing interesting to do? Write me!
Hit that tiny envelope icon on your left.
Events I took part to:
– 2018, Berlin Graphic Days #12
– 2019, Kunstsalon IV, Sprachsalon – Wiechelstrasse 38 12045 Berlin
– 2019, Christmas Market, RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo – Schliemannstrasse 29 10437 Berlin
– 2020, Berlin Graphic Days #14
– March 2020, Quarantine at home. As of, I stayed at home.
– 2017, Storyboard for the short movie Rå by Sophia Bösch – Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
– 2019, Illustrations for Luca Rossi’s Album “Fiorigrotta”
– 2019, “‘O Quadèrno napulitano“, published by RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo
– 2019, AUF MAUER MACHEN with photographer Stefano Miliffi
– 2020, Illustrations for LTV Magazine, ISSUE 02/2020