I’m an Italian illustrator and comic artist. I draw with black ink, digitally, and watercolors.
My notebook “O’ Quaderno napulitano” has been published in 2019. 2 of my short comics were selected by the Comicinvasion Berlin. In the last 3 years, I collaborated with magazines and worked on the storyboard of a short movie that won several festivals. Two of my comics became part of the Berliner Fenster by Comicinvasion Berlin. I can’t stand olives, I love ducks.
Available for commissions and collaborations.
Do you have any questions? Write to me!
Do you wanna buy one of my original drawings? Write to me!
Do you think we could work together on something? Write to me!
Do you want me to draw something for you? Write to me!
Do you want to say “hi”? Hit that tiny envelope icon on the left.
– 2023, Illustrations for Intermittenze, a book written by Serena Russo
– 2020-2021, Various graphic works for Sprachsalon Berlin
– 2021, Comic “Love compendium on a ping pong table” for Berliner Fenster by Comicinvasion
– Illustration published on the release number 4 of Settepagine
– 2020-2021 Illustrations for the children’s theatre project “Giteles Digitales Märchenfenster” by Birgit Hägele
– May 2020, “What day is it. A comic about the pandemic”, published online on Journals of a Pandemic
– 2020, Treasure hunt Comic for ComicInvasion Berlin
– 2020, Illustrations for LTV Magazine, ISSUE 02/2020
– 2019, “‘O Quadèrno napulitano“, published by RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo
– 2019, Illustrations for Luca Rossi’s Album “Fiorigrotta”
– 2017, Storyboard for the short movie Rå by Sophia Bösch – Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
-Events I took part in-
– March 2020, Quarantine. As of, I stayed at home.
– 2020, Berlin Graphic Days #14
– 2019, Comic Invasion as one of the winners of the 2018 Comic Contest
– 2019, Christmas Market, RAUM Italic/SPAZIO Corsivo Schliemannstrasse 29 10437 Berlin
– 2019, Kunstsalon IV, Sprachsalon, Wiechelstrasse 38 12045 Berlin
– 2018, Berlin Graphic Days #12